Closing Date: 21st October 2022
Job Title: Advertising Sales Executive
Location: Our Head Office is located in Carrick on Shannon, Co. Leitrim. There will be flexibility on location of work including the potential to operate in an entirely remote role for the right candidate.
Reports to: Director
Contract: Full Time
Salary: Base Salary & Commission
About Final Whistle:
Final Whistle is an online sports platform which launched in March 2021 covering Irish sport. To allow us to continue to grow the company is now seeking to recruit a suitably qualified and experienced person to oversee our Advertising Sales.
The platform covers Soccer, Rugby and Gaelic Games at all levels from International to local including but not limited to League of Ireland, Women’s National League, All-Ireland League Rugby, Intercounty and Club Gaelic Games as well as continuing our school sports coverage.
- Delivery of all Company sales targets & KPI’s.
- Developing new business via agency and direct.
- Qualify leads, referrals & cold calling.
- Meet with prospective customers.
- Maintaining a pipeline of new potential clients.
- Work with other key staff to prepare marketing material for potential clients.
- Outbound calls to businesses to organise appointments.
- Suggest new angles for platform to attract new business and new revenue streams.
- Achieve productivity and ensure key performance indicators are met.
- Assist in development of new digital products within the business.
- Undertake specific tasks and projects as directed by the CEO.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work in a fast moving, pressurised team environment.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills and a desire to develop in the role by engaging in training and accepting feedback from management.
- Strong negotiation and objection handling skills.
- Good IT skills with knowledge of MS Office, in-house CRM & databases, the Internet and able to analyse information. Be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Have an Excellent Telephone Manner and very good Organisational Skills.
- Confident, self-motivated, competitive and assertive.
For further information please apply with a CV and cover letter to [email protected] before 5pm, Friday 21st October 2022